This is a final reminder that the deadline for submitting your
IDETC/CIE2019 draft paper is *March 4, 2019*. Please see important notes
from ASME at the end of the message.
Scarlett Miller and Julie Linsey
DTM Program and Conference Chairs
When you submit your draft paper please make sure that the author list on
the paper is EXACTLY the same as in the website. You WILL NOT be able to
update your author list if your draft paper is accepted.
We want to support you in this effort so we have included the instructions
for submitting a draft to the conference site. If you need any assistance,
you may contact toolboxhelp@xxxxxxxx. Please refer to your paper number for
Submitting a Draft Paper
1. Log into to your author account at
2. Click on "Submit Draft Paper" next to your paper number.
3. Read the instructions on the next page and continue to submit your draft
paper. Papers must be submitted in PDF format.
4. Review your paper type, number and title, complete the "Presenting
Author Biography" section, and add the keywords that match your submission.
5. Add any additional co-authors that may not have been included when you
submitted your abstract.
5. Upload your paper.
6. Click "Submit Draft Paper."
This will automatically upload your paper. You will receive a confirmation
of success and be returned to the paper status page, where you will see the
Please view the publication schedule on the conference website for the
remaining due dates.
Scarlett R. Miller, PhD
Engineering Design and Industrial Engineering
Affiliate Faculty: Surgery, Mechanical Engineering and Information Sciences
The Pennsylvania State University
213-P Hammond Building
University Park, PA 16802-1401
Phone: (814) 863-4143