[asme-dtm] Call for Proposals: DAC lightning talks

  • From: Seth Orsborn <sdo004@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "asme-dtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <asme-dtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 14:22:04 -0500

Dear colleagues,

A symposium celebrating the 40th anniversary of the Design Automation
Committee will be held during the 2014 ASME IDETC/CIE. We will reflect on
the past, celebrate the present, and look toward the future. And eat good
(hopefully) food.

We are soliciting proposals to select 5-6 lightning talks by junior
members of the DAC community. More details can be found here:

http://cdl.engr.uconn.edu/asmeda/dac40-symposium.pdf

This is the call for proposals that you┬╣ve been secretly waiting for!
However, whether you submit a proposal or not, we do hope you will join us
to celebrate together.

Best regards,

The DAC Executive Committee