[askdba] Re: [dba_gurus] Unable to extend temp segment

  • From: Nisar Tareen <ntareen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Ganesh Raja <ganesh.raja@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 18:21:23 -0800 (PST)

Ganesh,
Thanks for highlighting the issue, I do not know the technical issue, I will
talk to some network gurus and hope they will have some answer.

Nisar Tareen
Ganesh Raja <ganesh.raja@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Nisar,

I expected u would Answer to the Group ... Anyways no issues ... What
i was saying is that we only get your answer and 80% of the time the
rest of the details about the questions are stripped so i am not sure
how beneficial it would be ...

No Offence Intented at all .. It is just me Thinking aloud ... :)

Cheers
Ganesh