[askdba] Re: Windows Oracle Service

  • From: Rajesh Puneyani <rajpuneyani@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: askdba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 09:56:53 -0400

Hi,

It seemed like "Net start OracleService<<SID>>" would be an easier solution but
when I tried to execute "Net start OracleService<<SID>>" then I
received the following message -

The requested service has already been started.

But in the windows services panel, it is still shown as Starting.

I think I am gonna delete the service and recreate it.

Will surely post the results asap.

thanks everyone for all the feedback.
Regards