[askdba] Re: RDBMS, the new frontier

  • From: Rajesh Puneyani <rajpuneyani@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: askdba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 09:32:28 -0400

Hi Deepa,

There are a few ascii characters in the link which I assume got
introduced automatically as a result of copying / pasting the link.

I have been able to resolve the link and download the document as well.
Here is the updated one. Let me know if you have any issues.

http://whcdf03.fnal.gov/ntier-wiki/ProjectDescription?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=TheNewFroNtier1_1.pdf

Regards
Rajesh