[askdba] Re: RDBMS, the new frontier

  • From: PV Narayanan <PNarayanan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Deepa S. Kale" <deepask@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 10:40:54 +0400

Hi Deepa,
Can you please try this link.
http://whcdf03.fnal.gov/ntier-wiki/ProjectDescription
This is the same link that is mentioned , but without the google things .
You will be able to see a pdf file.
Hope this helps

Best regards
P.V.Narayanan

"Deepa S. Kale" <deepask@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: askdba-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
04/10/2004 10:17 AM
Please respond to
askdba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

askdba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc
askdba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, askdba-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject
[askdba] Re: RDBMS, the new frontier

Hi sanjay...
the link u mentioned is not existing...

Deepa Kale -DBA
Jyoti Structures - Nasik(IT)

             <sanjay.khangarot
             @wipro.com>

             askdba-bounce@fre         <askdba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
             elists.org                                                 cc

                                                                   Subject

             01-10-2004 11:00          [askdba] Re: RDBMS, the new
             AM                        frontier

             Please respond to
             askdba@freelists.
                    org

just now have seen a .pdf file on the net, it may serve your purpose.
http://www.google.co.in/search?q=
=3Dcache:sDyov-lTEvgJ:whcdf03.fnal.gov/ntier-wiki/ProjectDescription%3Facti=

on%3DAttachFile%26do%3Dget%26target%3DTheNewFroNtier1_1.pdf+new+frontier+RD=

BMS&hl=3Den