[askdba] Re: Pls advise on OCP !

  • From: "Mudhalvan, Moovarkku" <mmudhalvan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <askdba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 09:19:32 +0900

Dear Thiagu,

    I hope those 2 Exams are not vaild now because those are Expired in
December 2004.

    You have to write three Exams for Oracle 9i with Oracle University
Course. Once you cleared these you will get OCP 9i Certificate.

    Then you can upgrade to OCP 10g by writing One Paper.

    Please correct me if i am wrong.

Regards
Mudhalvan M.M

  _____