[askdba] Re: Not able to loging to 10g oem console repository

  • From: drumil narayan <drumilnarayan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: askdba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 16:01:46 +0100 (BST)

This is resolved..there was a problem with listener
and space was not available at OS level.

Thanks!
--- drumil narayan <drumilnarayan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Till yesterday
>
> i was able to login to 10g oem console repository
> using URL hostname:portno/em/console/logon/logon
>
> Now suddenely, its not accepting my usename and
> password, its not accepting for other two dbas also
>
> if I ping the hostname its live..
>
> what could be the reason..
>
> Thanks!
> Drumil
>

>       Once upon a time there was 1 GB storage in
> your inbox. To know the happy ending go to

http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html

      Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away. Go to
http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html