[askdba] Re: Good day Ladies and Gentlemen

  • From: Nisar Tareen <ntareen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: askdba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 05:44:10 -0700 (PDT)

Subodh,

  Oracle Enterprice manager should do a good job for you, Plus did you check
the tool as  "Toad"

Nisar Tareen

Subodh Deshpande <subodh_deshpande@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hi Regis,
Indeed nice to see you on the list..
Oekay..no one is asking..so I am asking..:-)

is there any DBA tool which I can use as DBA as well as Oracle Apps DBA tool..

yes presently working as Oracle APPS DBA...

thanx..take..care..subodh

Good Luck..Subodh Deshpande

Experience Is Knowledge
Wisdom Is Philosophy