[askdba] Re: Cloning a oracle 9i database

  • From: Nisar Tareen <ntareen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: askdba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 07:20:17 -0700 (PDT)

Dimitre,

Check the clone_db.ora for the reference to old sid in db_name or etc.

Have you done   Set oracle_sid=xxxx   variable for your environment before
running the script?

Secondly,  I will agree  please attached your   create control file script and
database parameter script  for analysis by others.

Nisar Tareen.

"Radoulov, Dimitre" <cichomitiko@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Could you please send the create controlfile command? Are you sure you're
using the set command?

create controlfile SET database ...

Regards,
Dimitre Radoulov