[asialex] TLex turns 10 - promotional giveaways

  • From: "David Joffe" <david.joffe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: asialex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 23:44:18 +0200

Dear list members,

Apologies for possible cross-posting, or if this offends anyone, but
I think some list members may be interested: The TLex (TshwaneLex)
software basically 'turns 10' tomorrow (21 May), and to celebrate,
during this week we're giving away 10 free full, unlimited copies of
TLex (no catch), as well as free copies of several other of our
products, including some electronic and hardcopy dictionaries. More
details here, or on our website:

http://goo.gl/OEXQ1

We're also simplifying our software version configurations, and will
in the process be giving free upgrades for *all* TLex users to the
latest, TLex Suite 2012, in the near future.

Regards,

- David Joffe