[asi_xc] Re: Wednesday

  • From: Omri Kalinsky <omri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: asi_xc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2019 19:09:47 -0700

Sorry Brian, but I'm with Jimmy, I can't justify playing hooky if I'm not even sure if either towplane will be back up and running. I hope though that they get one of the towplanes fixed early and you have a monster flight to rub it in our faces :-)

Happy Soaring,
    Omri

On 8/27/19 7:03 PM, JAMES HAMILTON (Redacted sender hampilot for DMARC) wrote:

I will not be going to Air Sailing tomorrow (8/28/19).

JLH
H4

On Tuesday, August 27, 2019, 07:00:05 PM PDT, Brian S. <bfstvns@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I just got off the phone with Tim Tobin. The mechanic Ray that takes care of our Pawnees has been tied up and has not been to the field to look at Blue tow yet. Tim also wants Ray to check over Red Tow one more time before the test flight. The good news is that Ray can make it to ASI tomorrow morning to check over both tow planes and Tim will be there to test fly Red Tow if Ray gives the OK.

So that leaves us with a definite MAYBE for both tow planes.

I will probably drive up since I made the tow pilot request.  With the maybe situation I don't expect anyone with a day job to show up.

 The cloud formations did not look good today. A lot of mid level stratus and OD came up from the South.

Hopefully after tomorrow we will at least have two good tow planes.

Fly Safe, Brian