I will be coming tomorrow morning, Monday to pick up my ship. Should be at
ASI about 10 am. Will be heading home right after lunch.
Can help with a de- rig if that works for you David.
On Sun, Oct 6, 2019 at 9:49 AM David Volkmann <drvolkmann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
That’d be great, thank you!
On Oct 6, 2019, at 9:26 AM, Brian S. <bfstvns@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Update on Tuesday forecast. It looks like the Wave forecast is getting
I will be coming to pick up my ship this week but not sure which day yet.
Can help on the de-rig. Will post when I am coming.
On Sat, Oct 5, 2019 at 8:58 PM David Volkmann <drvolkmann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Anybody going to the Gliderport this week that would be willing to help
me dissassemble my glider?
On Oct 5, 2019, at 7:17 PM, Brian S. <bfstvns@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ramy posted this on RAS. Proposed MOA around Mt Patterson.
I sent a response with my tracker history for last summer.
I will be taking my ship home later in the week.
Fly Safe, Brian
On Sat, Oct 5, 2019 at 8:42 AM Omri Kalinsky <omri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
For Tue, I'm seeing winds at 18k of just a bit over 20 knots, almost due
west. Winds don't look strong enough to ridge soar your way into the
wave down low. Thermals look like 12k or 13k by mid afternoon, but I'm
not seeing any clouds forecast in XCSkies. I'll reevaluate in a few
days, but it if looks about the same, I don't think it's worth it for me
to take time off for.
On 10/5/19 8:11 AM, Brian S. wrote:
Tuesday looks like a mix of thermals and weak wave with a few clouds
mixed in . Not sure if it is worth a tow pilot request.
Later in the week another front will trail thru. Too soon to get a
Fly Safe, Brian
<ScreenHunter_290 Oct. 05 18.22.jpg>
<ScreenHunter_290 Oct. 06 09.15.jpg>