[asi_xc] Re: NWS-Reno

  • From: Larry Suter <ljsuter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: asi_xc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 May 2019 08:58:10 -0700

At thermal camp, last year NSA member,
Peter Ross <pross775@xxxxxxxxxxx>

told me he knows someone at NWS-Reno and could help communicate suggestions,

Larry .


On Sat, May 25, 2019 at 7:28 AM David Volkmann <drvolkmann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Anybody know how to contact NWS-RNO to see if they know the Soaring
Forecast product is stuck on 13900 Maximum Altitude and 777 Soaring Index?

David

On May 22, 2019, at 6:21 PM, Larry Suter <ljsuter@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You sure? I've been looking at the Sierra RASP,
https://rasp.nfshost.com/sierra-nevada/  , for the past few days and been
thinking that Friday looks promising and Saturday might be a good local
day. In any event, I'm bringing my glider and RV to ASI tomorrow to get
staged for the camps and hope to fly a bit Friday and Saturday.

Larry
FP

On Wed, May 22, 2019 at 12:57 PM JAMES HAMILTON <
dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Looks like no weather worth soaring for the next 6 or 7 days :(

JLH
H4


Other related posts: