Please add or modify to make these points clearer or if I have missed out
The first task is to make tolis. Make people count 1 to 7 or 8 (depending
on the number of teachers in the section). We have to make tolis of 4
people. Write down the names of people in each toli (to make sure that they
don't interchange later on). Try to have mixed group in terms of gender.
1. The chapters being dealt with in the workshop are the ones that are to
be taught in the current academic year till March.
2. The main motive of the workshop is to not just revisit the scientific
concepts but also try to relook at how we teach them in class. When we do
experiments and activities in any session, we should try to visualise how
the activity will help us teach that concept in our class.
3. Please give us feedback about the translations of the Bal Vaigyanik
chapters (by the end of the workshop)
4. Communicate to the teachers about the specifics and details of all the
six days of the workshop (e.g.there will be sessions in the evening that
will be optional.. some details of these sessions)
5. Please look at the Maharashtra textbook chapter and tell us which
concepts you feel are difficult to teach and which topics do children face
difficulty in understanding
6. You have to give us feedback(what was not clear or what you really
appreciated etc.) about the day's sessions before the start of the next
day's first session. One toli will present on the pre-lunch sessions and
another on the post-lunch sessions. This will be done by rotation. We have
to declare the toli that will report on the sessions of 23rd December.
7. Suggestion from Siddhi - try to make the teachers feel comfortable.