Was mostly out of circulation last 2-3 days as was on the move. (And then down
and out yesterday!). On Saturday, Manoj and I were together so we brainstormed
about a few issues.
- As all of us are working on various segments simultaneously, it will be
good if once every day each of us shares how things have moved (either at the
end of the day, or next morning), for those wherein there has been some
movement. This way, all of us would be on the same page. And will be able to
take things forward, from wherever these have reached.
- Another suggestion is that we have one reference mail that has all the
relevant links, so that it is easy to check and update. (Anish has been doing
this well til now, we can have a comprehensive mail).
We tried to figure out how to move fast on this front.
- Nitika, Akanksha and Anish have been undertaking telephonic interviews. We
will probably have 25% applicants for further consideration after this round.
(82 applicants till now? And about 60 telecons have been done.)
- Suggestion is that all the shortlsted could be invited to Hbad on 17th for
a one day workshop/interaction. That would be possible only if Madhav, Uma and
Anish are available that day in Hbad. Also, Kingshuk, Nitika and Akanksha. You
could do a mix of hands-on, written, FGD, one-to-one etc.
- For those, we are sure about, we can invite them for the Amravati w/s and
also indicate that they are being taken on.
- For those, we are slightly unsure about, we can invite them for the
Amravati w/s and tell them that a decision will be taken after that. (we make
some payment for the time they spend in Amravati).
- We were also wondering about an online test, if workshop is not possible.
Project Offices will then need to become centres for online test. Slightly
difficult mechanics, but should be possible, if nothing else works out.
- Any other suggestions? Also, any insights from Anish, Nitika and Akanksha
based on the telecons?
If Anish can reach on 15th night/16th morning, and Uma gets off at Itarsi on
17th morning, this can probably be done.
- Translation spreadsheet needs to be updated, and translations tracked on
daily basis. We are falling behind on this. Do look for others, and also check
out if those who have finished (will finish soon), can take on another.
- Who is going to do a rough layout? Any discussion with the Eklavya
production team or the Marathi Sandarbh team on this?
- We met Kishore on Saturday. He is ready to come for the entire duration if
we can get an order issued. (Probably also Bholeshwar). Same for Shobha
Bajpayee as she is teaching in a middle school. We have to get an official
invite from TDD, Mantralaya by tomorrow, because it is going to take time
pursuing the Bhopal bureaucracy at Secretary level. This has to be top priority
during next 24 hours.
- Kit material - Examine lists. Taking out material should begin
immediately. Who can anchor this? Akanksha and Sonu/Bharat? Help from Pratika?
- As far as teams are concerned, we can have Uma, Anish, Bhas and Kishore as
anchors. If all of you are fine, I can try to formulate first-cut suggestion
for teams in the spread sheet that has resource persons list. All of you can
examine and modify.
- That will help us allocate chapters as well. And plan the time table.
(Logically, it will be good to have date-wise time table for all the four
sections, that will help us plan better).
- Travel and other logistics - can Nitika and Arshi handle this in
consultation with Madhav and me (and the concerned resource persons). Again,
this can be part of the same spread sheet.
- There must be many more issues that I have missed. Please do add.
Bhas - would it be useful if we add you to the ashram-shala mail group, at
least till the first training. I was a bit hesitant as there might be some
unnecessary flow as well, but in all it might be useful. Also, see links below.
On Saturday 9 December 2017, 5:03:25 PM IST, Anish Mokashi
Madhav bhai and I had a conversation yesterday about the hands-on science
sessions. We need to understand how many teams will be there and to make a
tentative schedule, looking at the availability of the resource persons who
have confirmed till now.
Can you please look at the resource persons Google document and suggest about
how to go about this?
The tentative list of sessions is here:
A rough idea was that there will be four seasons of one and half hours in a day
(each session separated by half an hour breaks or one hour in case of lunch
break). We had tried to make a mock schedule:
Some topics that are longer would need two sessions - either
continuous/contiguous or spaced apart. We also need to look at the load on each
resource team and give them space between sessions.
We need a team for the materials for sessions - Sonubhai is there of course.
Akanksha was working on the
One team for handling other logistics of travel and other arrangements (e.g.
staying outside Prabodhini)
What other things do we need you consider? Please suggest about all the above