[ashimms] Skill system

  • From: "Dan Day" <hb_raz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ashimms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 12:20:59 -0500

Hopefully by the end of today or tomorrow I will have patch the master code
on Gris' server for the new skill system! Yes coders, this means you can
begin coding new skills and spells into the MUD. As a note, I would keep all
the new skills and spells into SEPERATE, NEW FILES so any further patches
can be made easily. If you haven't talked to me in awhile, do so by either
in person or by e-mail so I know what you want to do. I hear that Fimm has
an idea up her sleeve, and I'm curious to learn more about it. Happy coding!

Dan Day

"Accept nothing short of perfection!" - anon.
"Perfection is achieved only on the point of collapse." - C. N. Parkinson