[ashimms] New Policy

  • From: "Ben S" <schims22@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ashimms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 02:45:47 +0000

A newly created policy has been formed regarding leave without notice:

[[Any immortal that is gone for one month without previous notice to Raz,
Ajapeu, or Norak will have the retired flag set upon them. If that immortal
is gone for two consecutive months, they will be removed from the staff.]]

This policy simply means that if you know you will be busy for quite a long
time, you need to leave a notice (email, say, tell, message, etc.) to either
Raz, Ajapeu, or Norak. The purpose of this is to keep the mud from getting
too "idle." However, we do understand that you have a real life. We just ask
that you leave us a notice so that we know whether or not you plan on coming
back.

Builders, we understand that some of you may do your building offline, but
being gone for two months without checking in once is NO excuse.

-Elders Council

MSN 8: Get 6 months for $9.95/month http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup