[ashimms] Moving servers

  • From: "Dan Day" <hb_raz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ashimms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 06:15:12 -0500

(Note: Someone please forward to Rains, Yot, and Damia please. They're not
on this mailing list.)

I don't know what is up with the current server yet, so we're just going to
go ahead and move. The new server is at 65.67.107.197 port 3501. I'll get
the DNS repointed for those of you who are using that. Currently I haven't
been able to retrieve any of the area changes that were in the old server as
of yet, but I'll transfer them over once I can get back into the old server.
Anything else that needs to be retrieved before I forget?

Dan Day

"Accept nothing short of perfection!" - anon.
"Perfection is achieved only on the point of collapse." - C. N. Parkinson