[ashimms] Message for coders

  • From: "Dan Day" <hb_raz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ashimms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 21:02:51 -0500

Okay, I've got a few things for a coders here :).

One: Gris, I can't get into your server. Once I type a correct password, it
kicks me out.

Two: Once I can get into the server, I will set up a place (if Gris hasn't
done so already) as the "master code" where we will patch everything. I will
also have a few Perl scripts to assist you in updating your code (when the
master code has changed) and making patch files.

Three: I'll get assignments out to everyone in a little bit. To Aja's
delight, I've already added basic tier functionability in the code, so we
don't have to worry about that :). So talk to me or wait for an e-mail from
here.

Also, Aja, contact that one person who e-mailed this list of you would
please. Thanks! :)

Dan Day

"Accept nothing short of perfection!" - anon.
"Perfection is achieved only on the point of collapse." - C. N. Parkinson