[ashimms] Re: Meetings...

  • From: shawn g <ksh4me@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ashimms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 16:07:24 -0700 (PDT)

I do not think I will be able to make this Fridays meeting.. work is haveing me
travel alot , but I will try to make it.

Grisbane

P.S.
You asked and I do not think ou should make meetings up.. if you miss them
you do not get a say on the final resaults.... My thoughts.

Dan Day <hb_raz@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Okay guys. This is starting to tick me off a bit. The last three meetings
have turned out no attendance. Do we even want to have meetings anymore? If
not, you guys are going to have to use swiki and this mailing list a lot
more if you want your ideas to be known. I'll listen ideas at any time, but
no one else will know or be able to comment on them then.

Yes, I understand we all have lives. I understand we're all busy, and that
we all have things to do. I know everyone's RL comes first before this MUD.
However busy we are, I still need to know what is going on with everyone. I
need to know when you guys can't make meetings. If you've been extremely
busy thats fine, but I need to know about it.

Now there is another meeting this Friday. Can/Should we make up these past
few meetings?

Dan Day

"Accept nothing short of perfection!" - anon.
"Perfection is achieved only on the point of collapse." - C. N. Parkinson