[ashimms] Farewell

  • From: Chester ZZ <chester_zz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: List <ashimms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 20:40:41 -0800 (PST)

Staff of Asheronon,

     We once set out to make the perfect game. Our ideas blossomed with one
another, and we developed ideas that would make an almost perfect world. The
problem, though, is that these ideas never became more than just ideas. Without
hard work since September, I have grown to think that Asheronon is dead, though
I could be wrong. I hope I am wrong, but I can no longer wait around to see if
this is the case. Ava and I have decided to take it upon ourselves to make a
world where people like us, RP dedicated players, may find a world we may
enjoy. Our idea is an original one, nothing like Asheronon, but with the same
purpose as I think we all set out with. I would gladly come back to Asheronon
if work were going to be done, but I can't promise myself to an idle project,
nor can Ava. Asheronon may not be dead, and I hope it is not. Until we know for
sure, we will make our work at xanths.net port 9000. If you would like to stop
by from time to time, be welcome to. Ava and I both hope to
 hear from everyone, and to maybe work alongside some of you yet again.

Good Luck,
Neuro and Ava