[ashimms] Coders, new tools

  • From: "Dan Day" <hb_raz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ashimms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2003 16:40:35 -0500

Alright, Gris' shell is back up so lets get coding!

If you haven't gotten your shell access, talk to gris or me, we'll give you
your password to get in. YOU MUST CHANGE IT! This is an order!

Here are the rules for the shell:

1. You MUST use a SSH capable client and ftper (Putty is a good one)
2. You MUST notify everyone of the files you are touching BEFORE you begin
working. Any conflicts, continue forward and I'll handle out the patching
issues. There WILL be serious repremands for not following this rule.
3. Copy the scripts update.pl and patch.pl into your source directories. Use
update.pl to sync your code with the main code and patch.pl to make patch
files of all the files you've changed.
4. More to come when I think of them.

Dan Day

"Accept nothing short of perfection!" - anon.
"Perfection is achieved only on the point of collapse." - C. N. Parkinson