[ashimms] Re: Checking up

  • From: "W. G." <mace_evil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ashimms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 22:48:34 -0500

can't talk right now, hold on,

Keep your groove thing,   Will,   >From: "Dan Day" >Reply-To:
ashimms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx >To: ashimms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx >Subject: [ashimms]
Checkingup >Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 19:34:53 -0500 >>Hello. I e-mailed
everyone to check to see how you're all doing. What is >your current
project?Any complaints? Any suggestions? I would like to hear >from all of
you. >>Don't forget, there is a meeting tomorrow, TUESDAY, and Wendsday. The
>Tuesday does not show up on help meeting since it was reschedulded. This is
>the religion meeting that everyone missed the other day. Please make it to
>these meetings if you can. >>>>Dan Day >>"Accept nothing short of
perfection!" - anon. >"Perfection is achieved only on the point of
collapse."- C. N. Parkinson
STOP SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE*
>http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail >>

The new MSN 8:[1] smart spam protection and 2 months FREE*

--- Links ---
   1 http://g.msn.com/8HMOENUS/2737??PS=