[ashimms] Checking up

  • From: "Dan Day" <hb_raz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ashimms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 19:34:53 -0500

Hello. I e-mailed everyone to check to see how you're all doing. What is
your current project? Any complaints? Any suggestions? I would like to hear
from all of you.

Don't forget, there is a meeting tomorrow, TUESDAY, and Wendsday. The
Tuesday does not show up on help meeting since it was reschedulded. This is
the religion meeting that everyone missed the other day. Please make it to
these meetings if you can.

Dan Day

"Accept nothing short of perfection!" - anon.
"Perfection is achieved only on the point of collapse." - C. N. Parkinson