[ashimms] Re: Checking Up

  • From: "Dan Day" <hb_raz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ashimms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 11:59:04 -0600

As do I :). School has been really busy, but I think I've gotten my schedule
worked out. Btw, gris, I need my password reset, since I think it has
expired :P. Set it to anything, but just e-mail me directly about it though
;).

Dan Day
"Accept nothing short of perfection!" - anon.
"Perfection is achieved only on the point of collapse." - C. N. Parkinson

>From: shawn g <ksh4me@xxxxxxxxx>
>To: ashimms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [ashimms] Re: Checking Up
>Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 09:22:14 -0800 (PST)
>
>I am still here... just not been on mud.. being alone and a lowbie imm is
>not much fun. :)
>
>Grisbane
>Chester ZZ <chester_zz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>I know its not in my job description but I was just hoping to get a check
>up on that thing we call a MUD. I know we all have school and all but just
>checking to see if we all remember.

>Exclusive Video Premiere - Britney Spears

Cheer a special someone with a fun Halloween eCard from American Greetings!
Go to  http://www.msn.americangreetings.com/index_msn.pd?source=msne134