[asflanet] Fwd: [Lha_asrn] PhD Opportunity - cultural impact of introduced animals

  • From: Alison Moore <amoore@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ECOLINGUISTICS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, SYSFLING@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, sys-func@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "asflanet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <asflanet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2021 13:50:09 +1100

Passing on in case anyone is or knows a suitable candidate for this project funded PhD

cheers, Alison

-------- Forwarded Message -------- Subject: Date: From: To:
[Lha_asrn] PhD Opportunity to share with prospective students
Wed, 3 Nov 2021 21:54:21 +0000
Fiona Probyn-Rapsey <fionapr@xxxxxxxxxx>
Lha_asrn <lha_asrn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi ASRN,

Lynette Russell (Monash, Indigenous Studies) and I (Fiona PR) have a PhD Scholarship as part of our ARC SRI (2021-2024).  Link below.

Please share with any students who you think might be eligible/interested. Hope you are all very well!

https://www.uowblogs.com/asrn/2021/11/03/phd-scholarship-opportunity-2022-the-cultural-impacts-of-introduced-animals-in-australia/

Best wishes, Fiona.

Professor Fiona Probyn-Rapsey  (she/her)

CITE : Culture:Indigenous:Technology:Environment

ARC: 2021-2023 (SR200200383 “The cultural impacts of Introduced Animals in Australia”)

Series Editor: Animal Publics: https://sydneyuniversitypress.com.au/collections/series-animal-publics

Casual Colleagues at UOW Factsheet

Faculty of the Arts, Social Sciences and Humanities

University of Wollongong

NSW 2522 Australia

https://uow.academia.edu/FionaProbynRapsey

University of Wollongong CRICOS: 00102E

Your feedback is appreciated and can be submitted at: feedback@xxxxxxxxxx

NOTICE: This email is intended for the addressee name and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender. Please consider the environment before printing this email.

JPEG image

PNG image