[ascoders] Re: AW: dyn. geladene jpgs scaling problem

  • From: Manuel.Dahm@xxxxxxxxxxx (Manuel Dahm)
  • To: <ascoders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 01:41:13 +0100

Sorry fürs Spammen ;)

Habe grade die Antwort gefunden:

If your favorite browser is Opera or Safari, you're probably not very happy
with the new  macromedia.com right now. As a die-hard Safari user, I
sympathize. Let's be realistic, however. Safari is in (early) beta and has
many problems (it can't even render my wife's cattery website correctly) and
is steadily improving. Safari renders my blog beautifully. Windows Internet
Explorer 5.5 cannot render my blog properly (the left nav bleeds under the
main content and the text size is enormous). Opera also cannot render my
blog properly - Mac Opera 6 has almost exactly the same problem as Win IE
5.5. I do no browser detection and have just a single, simple W3C-compliant
CSS in a W3C-compliant XHTML 1.0 page. >>>>>>> Furthermore, neither browser
currently supports Flash Remoting <<<<<<<<<<<<<

http://www.corfield.org/blog/

"Interessanterweise" geht macromedia.com auch nicht mit diesen Browsern -
und auch nur mit einer Playerversion >= 6,0,65,0.
Das nenn ich mal mutig.
Oder armselig, das die Opera nich zum laufen bringen ;)

Gruß
Manuel

Archiv   : //www.freelists.org/archives/ascoders/
Optionen : //www.freelists.org/list/ascoders