[ascct] Webinar Recording now available

  • From: Kristie Sullivan <KSullivan@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ascct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ascct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 12:25:45 -0400

Our most recent member webinar, given today by Dr. Valerie Zuang, Coordinator
of the EURL ECVAM validation workflow, is now available for viewing. EURL ECVAM
is the European Union Reference Laboratory for alternatives to animal testing,
and is housed within the Joint Research Centre, located in Ispra, Italy. Since
1991, this laboratory has been a worldwide leader in contributing to the
development and validation of methods which reduce, refine or replace the use
of animals for safety testing and efficacy/potency testing of chemicals,
biologicals and vaccines.

Dr. Zuang's presentation describes EURL ECVAM's validation workflow with the
regulators network (PARERE) and stakeholder involvement and its scientific peer
review process and ESAC. It also references EURL ECVAM recommendations and
strategy documents, discuss the test methods which are currently in the
validation pipeline, and give an overview of international activities at the
OECD and with ICATM.

The link to view the webinar is here:
https://www.fuzemeeting.com/replay_meeting/e7071e9b/5514635
The password is: ASCCTox1.

Dr. Zhuang has also kindly provided her slides, which I have attached here.

Regards,
Kristie

Kristie Sullivan
Secretary, ASCCT