[ascct] Re: Spring Newsletter: deadline May 23

  • From: Kristie Sullivan <KSullivan@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ascct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ascct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 09:58:03 -0400

Good idea, thanks Marilyn. It’s attached.

On May 17, 2014, at 6:07 AM, Marilyn Aardema
<mjaardema@xxxxxx<mailto:mjaardema@xxxxxx>> wrote:

Kristie-can you send the lasr newsletter as an example? Thx?

Marilyn
Marilyn Aardema Consulting

On May 16, 2014, at 4:27 PM, Kristie Sullivan
<KSullivan@xxxxxxxx<mailto:KSullivan@xxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Dear Members,

We are currently preparing the next ASCCT newsletter. Please send me any
events, notices, meeting reports, new research, or any new publications you
wish to share with your fellow members.

If you send references, please use the following format:

Andersen ME et al. Dose-response approaches for nuclear receptor-mediated modes
of action for liver carcinogenicity: Results of a workshop. Crit Rev Toxicol.
2013 Oct 1. [Epub ahead of print].

Arimilli S et al. Combustible and non-combustible tobacco product preparations
differentially regulate human peripheral blood mononuclear cell functions.
Toxicol In Vitro. 2013 Sep;27(6):1992-2004.

The deadline to submit any newsletter items is Friday May 23.

Kristie Sullivan
Secretary, ASCCT
ksullivan@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:ksullivan@xxxxxxxxxxx>