[ascct] Register now for June 10 Webinar on REACH 2018

  • From: Kristie Sullivan <KSullivan@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ascct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ascct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2015 13:21:26 -0400

Please forward widely

From Chemical Watch and PETA International Science Consortia:

Last call for (free) registrants wishing to join Chemical Watch and PETA
International Science Consortia as we conclude our alternative testing series
of free webinars on Wednesday 10 June, with The Regulatory Processes Involved
in Acceptance of Non-Animal Tests.

Timings: Wednesday 10 June 2015, 3:00pm (UK time)
Register free: click here to reserve your
seat<http://mail.chemicalwatch.com/t/d-l-jluifk-jykhlyjir-d/>

Of particular interest to companies preparing registrations for the 2018 REACH
registration deadline, the webinar will hear from Echa about its new guidance
documents on:

* A weight of evidence approach for low acute oral toxicity; and
* A skin sensitisation integrated approach to testing and assessment.

Be sure to book your seat before it’s too late - and remember, simply
registering for the event will ensure you receive a free recording of the
presentations, so it’s worth taking a moment to sign up.

If you have missed any of the previous six webinars in this series, downloads
of the video recordings and slides can be found
here<http://www.piscltd.org.uk/reaching-alternatives-animal-testing/>.