[ascct] REMINDER: Abstract deadline this week

  • From: Kristie Sullivan <KSullivan@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ascct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ascct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 23:14:18 -0400

Dear ASCCT members:

We hope you will join your fellow ASCCT members for plenary and member
lectures, poster presentations, the election of new members to the board of
directors, and a social cocktail event at the first annual scientific and
business meeting, which will take place September 21 in Bethesda, Md.

Don't forget to submit your abstract; the submission deadline is July 31.

Please send all abstracts to me, according to the guidelines on the web site:
http://www.ascctox.org/first-annual.cfm. Details about the meeting, and online
registration, can also be found on that page.

We are pleased to have Melvin E. Andersen, Ph.D., D.A.B.T., C.I.H., The Hamner
Institutes for Health Sciences, and Suzanne Fitzpatrick, Ph.D., D.A.B.T., U.S.
Food and Drug Administration start the meeting. The Board is also excited to
choose a few presenters from the submitted abstracts.

The meeting is open to non-members, so please feel free to forward to
colleagues you think might like to attend.

Regards,

Kristie Sullivan, MPH
Secretary
American Society for Cellular and Computational Toxicology
www.ascctox.org<http://www.ascctox.org>