With the rumors of a possible government shutdown, we would like to update you
on the status of the ASCCT meeting currently scheduled for October 1 - 2.
If there is a shutdown the EPA facility will be closed and unavailable for the
meeting. Unfortunately the news of a closure may not come until the last
possible moment. However, the ASCCT Executive Committee will make a decision
whether to cancel the meeting on Monday, September 28th. If the meeting is
canceled it will be rescheduled for early May, 2016. After we determine the new
date we will issue registration refunds and make other modifications as
If you are a speaker for the meeting please look for an email from Kristie
Sullivan to determine your availability in May.
We thank all you for your patience and understanding.