[ascct] OpenTox 2015

  • From: Kristie Sullivan <KSullivan@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ascct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ascct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 14:40:40 -0500

OPENTOX USA 2015: DRIVING THE BIG SCIENCE CHALLENGE IN SAFETY FORWARD

CONFERENCE CHAIRS:
Barry Hardy (Douglas Connect) and
Thomas Hartung (Johns Hopkins)

Tue, 10. Feb. 2015 to Thu, 12. Feb. 2015
Mt. Washington Conference Center, Johns Hopkins
Baltimore, MD, USA

ABSTRACTS:
Talks and Workshops: 30 November 2014
Posters: 16 January 2015

At this meeting we will discuss and develop important components for driving
21st century approaches to safety assessment forward. Their successful assembly
and application will benefit greatly the health of our society and our
environment and the private and public sector activities supporting those goals.

This meeting is not meant to be just a discussion but rather an assembly of
people and resources that can generate momentum, new innovations and
significant change.

We assume that collaboration driven by an open global platform and open
standards will be a key success factor. Integrating heterogenous evidence
supported by a common knowledge framework and ecosystem of tools and partners
will enable practical application, judgements and decisions.

The outcomes of this meeting should lead to new propositions, and significant
advancements in safety frameworks, products and services.

CONFERENCE INTERACTION SESSIONS

1. Data Science
2. Adverse Outcome Pathways
3. Exposure Modelling
4. Integrating Evidence and Analysis
5. Risk Assessment & Management Applications

MORE INFORMATION: http://www.opentox.com/events/opentox-usa-2015This email was
sent to members of the American Society for Cellular and Computational
Toxicology.
Learn more at www.ascctox.org.

To post, send to ascct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.
To unsubscribe, send an email with the subject line "unsubscribe" to
ksullivan@xxxxxxxxxxx.

To view an archive of list emails, visit www.freelists.org/archive/ascct.