[ascct] Officer Elections and other Housekeeping

  • From: Kristie Sullivan <KSullivan@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ascct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ascct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2014 18:16:24 -0500

Happy New Year ASCCT members! We have a few housekeeping issues to take care of
as we move into 2014.

First, don’t forget to check out the new “members”
section<http://www.ascctox.org/login.cfm> of the ASCCT site. You can access
archived webinars (including the newest one from December) and other goodies,
including some presentations from the Annual Meeting. Feel free to suggest
content for this new section. The password is ASCCT2013.

Second, please renew your membership<http://www.ascctox.org/membership1.cfm>.
It’s easy, especially if your information hasn’t changed. It will save us
having to email you individually later in the month.

Finally, we need to elect our Officers for 2014. IF YOU WERE NOT AT THE ANNUAL
MEETING, please fill out the following survey by Friday, January 17:

https://survey.zohopublic.com/zs/PYBVjO.

The password for the survey is ASCCT2014.

Kind regards,
Kristie

Kristie Sullivan
Secretary, ASCCT