[ascct] Re: NTP Travel Awards--HTS for Neurological Disorders

  • From: Kristie Sullivan <KSullivan@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ascct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ascct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 12:41:38 -0500

Great question, Marilyn. The ASCCT password-protected site
(http://www.ascctox.org/login.cfm) can be reached with the password “ASCCT2013”.

Very soon the presentations from the last meeting will be posted there; I’ll
send out a notification when they are.

Best regards,
Kristie

On Jan 15, 2015, at 9:24 AM, Marilyn Aardema
<mjaardema@xxxxxx<mailto:mjaardema@xxxxxx>> wrote:

Kristie--I hope you are doing well and had a wonderful holiday.   I want to log
into ASCCT and must have an outdated login (I tried my various emails)....can
you assist?  I have the password as ASCCT2013, but maybe that too has been
updated?  Thanks for your assistance!

On Jan 15, 2015, at 11:56 AM, Kristie Sullivan wrote:

NTP 2015 Travel AwardAnnouncement
Elucidating Environmental Dimensions of Neurological Disorders and Disease:
Understanding New Tools from Federal Chemical Testing Programs
*****************
One of NTP's current initiatives is to increase awareness and familiarity
within the research community about high throughput screening (HTS) efforts and
associated data and tools and foster the training of post-doctoral fellows and
new and early stage investigators. As part of this effort, NTP will provide ~
10 travel awards (http://ntp.niehs.nih.gov/go/trvlschlr) to help support the
travel costs for attending and participating in a 2015 meeting being organized
by the Environmental Defense Fund, called Elucidating Environmental Dimensions
of Neurological Disorders and Disease: Understanding New Tools from Federal
Chemical Testing Programs. Travel awards will beprioritized for investigators
who have an interest in considering high throughput screening data as a
research tool to investigate the potential effects of environmental chemicals
on neurological disorders and disease.

A draft agenda for the meeting can be found here:
http://tools.niehs.nih.gov/webforms/assets/pdf/EDF-HTS-Neuro-Meeting-Prelim-Condensed-Agenda-vF.pdf.