[ascct] Final reminder: survey on alternative approaches

  • From: Kristie Sullivan <KSullivan@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ascct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ascct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2014 16:37:47 -0500

Dear Colleague,

We would like to invite you to participate in an international survey that
examines the use of alternative approaches for toxicity testing in various
settings. In particular, we are interested in information regarding your views
on alternative approaches and about the various factors that drive or inhibit
their adoption.  We are surveying members of various scientific societies and
professional associations to gather information about these issues.

The survey is being conducted by the UCLA Sustainable Technology and Policy
Program, an interdisciplinary program of the UCLA Fielding School of Public
Health and UCLA School of Law.  The survey will take about 15-20 minutes.  Your
participation in this survey is fully voluntary and can be stopped at any point
before, during or after the survey.  We hope you will participate; your
knowledge and experience will greatly enhance the usefulness and accuracy of
the research.

The survey is available through this link:
 https://acsurvey.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_e8MFLwqAuSuN60l

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Patrick Allard
Timothy Malloy
UCLA Fielding School of Public Health                   UCLA School of Law
pallard@xxxxxxxx<mailto:pallard@xxxxxxxx>
               Malloy@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Malloy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>