[ascct] Final Agenda: 2nd Annual Meeting

  • From: Kristie Sullivan <KSullivan@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ascct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ascct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 16:38:41 -0400

Dear Colleagues,

I am pleased to send you the final agenda for our upcoming 2nd Annual Meeting.
Registration is open to all, though members enjoy discounted registration.
Details can be found
here<http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07e7bvucyjcef2bdfe&llr=pbddrfdab>.

Please encourage your colleagues to attend, and on behalf of the Board of
Directors we look forward to seeing you there!

Kind regards,
Kristie

Kristie Sullivan
Secretary, ASCCT