[ascct] Board of Directors and Officer Elections

  • From: Kristie Sullivan <KSullivan@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ascct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ascct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 02:12:11 -0500

Dear Members,

As stated in the ASCCT bylaws, members of the Board of Directors and officers
are elected by voting members, which includes any member in good standing. In
years past, we have held in-person elections at the annual meeting and then by
online survey for members who are not able to join us in person, and we will do
so again in 2014.

This year, four seats on the Board are open for election. Additionally, we
elect Officers (President, Treasurer, and Secretary) each year.

Nominations are now open for election at the next annual meeting November 12.
Please send in nominations of yourself or others by Friday, November 7.
Nominations should include a short bio and statement of interest for
distribution with the ballot, and please indicate whether your nomination is
for a Board member and/or an Officer.

Finally, I hope you will join me in thanking Rodger Curren for his leadership,
inspiration, and dedication these past four years. He has elected not to run
again for the Board or Presidency.

Kind regards,
Kristie

Kristie Sullivan