[ascct] Annual Meeting Agenda Available

  • From: Kristie Sullivan <KSullivan@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ascct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ascct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 12:29:59 -0400

Dear Colleagues,

I am pleased to present the agenda for the ASCCT annual meeting, September 21
in Bethesda, Md.

The agenda is attached; you can also find it, as well as information on how to
register, on the ASCCT web site: http://www.ascctox.org/first-annual.cfm.

In order to ensure the widest possible participation of members and other
scientists, we have also re-opened abstract submission for poster presentations
only, until August 31. The details are also on the web site.

All are invited so please feel free to share with your colleagues and post
widely. We look forward to seeing you in September.

Kristie Sullivan, MPH
Secretary
American Society for Cellular and Computational Toxicology
www.ascctox.org<http://www.ascctox.org>