[ascct] Announcing New ASCCT List-serve

  • From: Kristie Sullivan <KSullivan@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ascct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ascct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 14:10:05 -0500

Dear ASCCT:

Today we roll out a new discussion list through the Freelists.org service. The
address is ascct@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

An email to that address will be sent to all ASCCT members; however your email
addresses are still private. This will not only make it easier for the Officers
to send updates and information, but will make it possible for members to share
news updates, announcements, comments and questions directly with the rest of
the society membership.

As you will see an archive of the list-serve discussion is available at
www.freelists.org/archive/ascct.

We welcome your feedback on this new feature.

Kristie Sullivan, MPH
Secretary
American Society for Cellular and Computational Toxicology
www.ascctox.org

This email was sent to members of the American Society for Cellular and
Computational Toxicology.
Learn more at www.ascctox.org.

To post, send to ascct@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To unsubscribe, send an email with the subject line "unsubscribe" to
ksullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxx

To view an archive of list emails, visit www.freelists.org/archive/ascct.