[artworks] toggling visibility of layers

  • From: rickman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2009 12:25:48 +0100

As Martin predicted (27 April 2007):
"I can imagine that the permanent layer list will make a huge
difference to everyone who makes serious use of layers."

I do use layers extensively. Sometimes using 30 ore more, particularly
with maps. Because of this, increasingly, I wish there were more
control over the visibility of the layers. Often I would like to see
the content of a single layer on its own. In order to do this I have
to turn off the visibility of all the other layers one at a time. It
would be very useful if it were possible to toggle all the layers to
invisible. Then I could make an individual layer visible, and then
toggle all back to visible again.

John

--
Midland User Group - http://mug.riscos.org
Grace is almost the whole point of climbing.