Re: [artworks] no longer on the list

  • From: Ian Chamberlain <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 18:18:02 +0000

Hi Reinier

Quoting Reinier Pilon <rt.pilon@xxxxxxxxx>:

You did send me for a long time the messages about artworks.
It is a pity that I don't use RISK OS any more and I do not use artworks any
longer.
So I ask you to remove my name form de list.

In case you hadn't noticed, there are instructions at the bottom of every e-mail sent to the list on how to cancel your subscription (i.e., so that you won't receive further e-mails about ArtWorks). Mailing-lists tend to be automated in this way in order to save time for the administrator (who, in this case, is Martin).

I hope you can now resolve the issue.

Best regards
--
Ian