Re: [artworks] missing fonts -- minor feature request

  • From: Martin Wuerthner <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 20:57:44 +0100

In message <bc74abb950.signwork@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Nick K <signwork@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Though dragging the file to FontFS activates the fonts required (some
> times, why is this, is it an Artworks problem? )

Do you mean that FontDirPro only sometimes activates all the fonts?
This cannot really be an ArtWorks problem because ArtWorks is not
involved.

Are the fonts that are not activated those used in text areas (as
opposed to text lines)? If so, then your ArtWorks scanning extension
in FontDirPro is too old. I once produced an updated utility that
coped with text areas as well when FontDirPro was 32-bitted, but I
never saw the final release version, so I am not sure whether it was
actually released.

What version of FontDirPro do you use and what is the size and date of
your copy of !FontFS.FontFS.DocScan.Extensions.ArtWorks?