Re: [artworks] list quiet or Freelists wobbling?

  • From: John McCartney <j.mccartney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 15:37:42 +0000 (GMT)

In article
<CACW8oO4Oj1rc+0K2rs2eKcuFks_rz2FYC3Sa4uHUcaXUwv6H-Q@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Kell Gatherer <kell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Well I use Artworks practically every day.

I'm using version 2.x2.00 - am up to date I believe?

Yes, I have that too and I'm up-to-date.

All works perfectly for me,

and for me,

but there are a few buggy things I'd love to sort out. A
few anomalies are to do with the fact that I use Geminus
(2560x1024 pixels), which Artworks doesn't expect, and
the tool panels appear in all kinds of weird places.

I use VRPC and I've got RISC OS spread over a pair of
identical screens (thank you, Andrew Rawnsley) so my
desktop is 3840×1080 and my tool panels are exactly where I
left them.

I believe there is a width limit, beyond which RISC OS
treats the screen as if it were a TV. Don't ask me to
explain - I don't know the why's and wherefore's. Perhaps
this is the source of your problem.

John

--
John McCartney