Re: [artworks] list quiet or Freelists wobbling?

  • From: Kell Gatherer <kell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 11:20:53 +0000

Well I use Artworks practically every day.

I'm using version 2.x2.00 - am up to date I believe?

All works perfectly for me, but there are a few buggy things I'd love to
sort out. A few anomalies are to do with the fact that I use Geminus
(2560x1024 pixels), which Artworks doesn't expect, and the tool panels
appear in all kinds of weird places.

Regards to all,

Kell

--
Kell Gatherer
kell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On 19 November 2015 at 17:00, Tony Todd <tonytodd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 19/11/2015 15:59, Jim Nagel wrote:

Jim Nagel wrote on 19 Nov:

The last message I received from the Artworks list is dated August 08.

Is this because nobody has posted anything?

Or is it a failing on the part of Freelists.org, which hosts the list?
On another list (Armini-support) also hosted by Freelists, messages
have been arriving here sporadically or not at all since beginning of
November.

Well, at least THIS message got delivered to me promptly via
Freelists.

I received it ok, and what's more I used Artworks yesterday to make a
copyright watermark for next year's photographs.

Tony Todd
www.tonytodd.photography

--jim