Re: [artworks] list quiet or Freelists wobbling?

  • From: Tony Todd <tonytodd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 17:00:26 +0000

On 19/11/2015 15:59, Jim Nagel wrote:

Jim Nagel wrote on 19 Nov:

The last message I received from the Artworks list is dated August 08.

Is this because nobody has posted anything?

Or is it a failing on the part of Freelists.org, which hosts the list?
On another list (Armini-support) also hosted by Freelists, messages
have been arriving here sporadically or not at all since beginning of
November.

Well, at least THIS message got delivered to me promptly via
Freelists.

I received it ok, and what's more I used Artworks yesterday to make a copyright watermark for next year's photographs.

Tony Todd
www.tonytodd.photography

--jim