Re: [artworks] advice on repetititve grouping task

  • From: Jim Nagel <aw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2015 23:36:24 GMT

And a bit later he wrote:
> Got Keystroke to work by setting the Manual flag.
> It does the grouping but unfortunately changes the tool to Rectangle,
> the pointer to an asterisk and moves the pointer to the top of the
> tool box.

Odd.  Keystroke doesn't do that here (Artworks 2.XI.01 on Armini
5.20).  But I used Ctrl-# for my keystroke (because those keys are
close together for the right hand, and unlikely to be used for
anything else), whereas you used F6.

Could it be that you have already defined F6 for something else, e.g.
Artworks menu "Utilities > Set tool shortcut" ?  I haven't got the
Artworks cribsheet to hand to check whether F6 is otherwise used.

--
Jim Nagel                        www.archivemag.co.uk