Re: [artworks] advice on repetititve grouping task

  • From: John Rickman Iyonix <rickman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2015 16:39:58 GMT

John Rickman Iyonix  wrote

>> Try !Keystroke -- I wouldn't be without it myself.  Latest version is
>> 4.09b (2014), from http://quantumsoft.riscository.com

>> "Group" would be easy to set up, since it's a simple menu operation in
>> Artworks.

> I cant get Keystroke to perform any menu ops in ArtWorks. The menu
> just flashes up and nothing else happens.
> I have set Keystroke to perform "group" via the menu primary 3,
> secondary 5 when I press F6.

Got Keystroke to work by setting the Manual flag.

It does the grouping but unfortunately changes the tool to Rectangle,
the pointer to an asterisk and moves the pointer to the top of the
tool box.

John

--
John Rickman -  http://rickman.orpheusweb.co.uk/lynx
Infinity is Sad. God is infinite. God is very sad.