Re: [artworks] What's in a name?

  • From: Hans Muyderman <post@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 16:07:52 +0200

In article <861bbe214e.martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Martin Wuerthner <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> "Integral" is a great idea - very much to the point and probably
> easier to understand than "coincident". Certainly my new favourite,
> thanks Clive. We do not really need a name for the old style since I
> want to do it as an option button, but it is good to have "extended"
> in case it is needed.

> Could anyone give me a Dutch expression for "integral"?

"Integral" is literal in Dutch "integraal".
But in Dutch is "integraal" not what you want to express.
(for example: "integraal" = a live registration from a concert at the same
time as well on radio and television).
Perhaps I think to simple but my first thought was "full length"

--
Best regards,

Hans Muyderman

Using an Iyonix / RO 5.11 / 512Mb